With 25 years of experience at the cutting edge of sexual harm prevention and risk reduction, TDI are able to offer advice and support to organisations seeking to make themselves, the spaces their manage, their staff and their clients safer.
Throughout our history, TDI has worked to create innovative solutions to the challenges of sexual offending and sexual harm. Through our research, training, advocacy and partnership working, we promoted joined-up thinking and defensible decision-making to both specialist and non-specialist organisations. Our associates and our in-house research team have decades of experience working across sectors in the management of offenders, and of sexual offending risk. We have provided advice and support for organisations ranging in scale from Government agencies through to local service providers.
With this experience and expertise, we are able to offer consultancy services to those seeking to reduce the risk of sexual offending and sexual harm in their organisations and the sites they manage. Examples of support we have offered in the past include:
- The development of training, policies and procedures
- Safeguarding of children and young adults
- Responding to specific vulnerabilities of users and staff
- Best practice in public protection
- The design of safe buildings and spaces
- The management of situational risk
- Insitutional cultures of respect and dignity
- The creation of multi-agency partnerships
- Regulatory policies for multi-institution sectors and organisations
If you'd like to talk to us about the support we can offer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.