TDI (The Derwent Initiative) works to improve public protection by finding creative and practical solutions to the problems of sexual offending.
What we do
- We run the Leisurewatch scheme which operates in over 240 public spaces across the UK.
- We offer tailored training packages for organisations across a range of sectors who work with, or might come into contact with, sex offenders to help them identify and manage the risks of concerning sexual behaviour.
- We conduct research and public engagement around issues of sexual offending and sexual offending risk.
- We offer consultancy services for those drawing up policies or plans to reduce the risk of sexual offending in their organisation or at their site.
- We work with organisations across the private and public sectors to develop and deliver programmes of work around sexual offending on their behalf.
- We engage with decision makers and influencers with the issues raised by sex offending.
- We work with legislative and regulatory bodies both at home and overseas to share best practice and develop policy.