The TDI (The Derwent Initiative) works to improve public protection by finding creative and practical solutions to the problems of sexual offending.
What we do
- We run the Leisurewatch scheme which operates in over 240 public spaces across the UK.
- We offer specialist training for prison officers to identify and manage the risks presented by sex offenders.
- We provide sex offender awareness training for faith-based organisations.
- We run a programme of training courses for housing and care staff to manage concerning sexual behaviour
- We engage with decision makers and influencers with the issues raised by sex offending.